[wp-forums] Support for non-repository-hosted Themes

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Fri Jul 8 17:02:45 UTC 2011

I would suggest this Codex page as a starting point:
http://codex.wordpress.org/Theme_Development

That way, when the inevitable, unwilling to look/read about themselves
poster "shows up" a quick post pointing them there could handle it.

<http://codex.wordpress.org/Theme_Development>Unfortunately, I don't think
there is any help for some such people. Better, IMHO, to do everything we
can to make support easier, better, and more efficient for the vast majority
of people NOT like that.

Chip