[wp-forums] Sending up the bat signal with needs-dev

ipstenu at ipstenu.org ipstenu at ipstenu.org
Thu Jul 7 17:25:38 UTC 2011

Regarding the JSON stuff.

It's looking like we DO have a lot of hosts who compiled PHP sans JSON
and I've hit 2 dozen reports of adding that fixing the problems.

So. There's that :/

The problem is it's not giving an 'error' per sey, just a case of no
widgets working (which SHOULD be a plugin issue, but is not). Abigailm
(who probably hates me for punting him/her out of the multisite
section) has a really good write up of what happened and how it was
fixed.

http://wordpress.org/support/topic/problems-with-admin-bar-and-recent-comments-widget-in-dashboard-after-upgrade?replies=4