[wp-forums] Possible issue with Editor role and media management?

esmi at quirm dot net esmi at quirm.net
Fri Feb 25 15:04:19 UTC 2011

on 25/02/2011 14:11 Mark Duncan said the following:
> Perhaps the discussion on this ticket will shed some light.
>
> http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/8234

Thanks. It's a similar issue but the OP specifically cited an issue with
Editors who already have the edit_post capability. He claims that they
can upload media but cannot edit it. I haven't been able to verify this
today on a local install using 2010.

I just wondered if there was some obscure problem left behind by the
recent security updates.

Mel