[wp-forums] Bozo posts get emailed Re: Spam checkers gone wild?

ipstenu at ipstenu.org ipstenu at ipstenu.org
Tue Feb 22 19:28:25 UTC 2011

SIDEBAR! And an answer to something that bugs me.

Bozo'd users STILL have their post emailed out to people who've
subcribed to the topic.

http://wordpress.org/support/topic/remove-footer-code?replies=19&view=all#post-1955373
>> Since83 - I can't see your posts on here, but I'm getting the
>> emails though. I've just registered with WPwisdom now. :-) <<

Mayhap we should fix that, though I don't know how it's currently implemented.

Quoting ipstenu at ipstenu.org: