[wp-forums] Hosting

esmi at quirm dot net esmi at quirm.net
Tue Feb 22 16:35:06 UTC 2011

on 22/02/2011 16:19 Mark Ratledge said the following:
> As these questions are generally frowned upon in the forums: anyone
> have suggestions for good WP hosts in the UK or the EU? I'm suddenly
> getting lots of requests for this from customers of the theme company
> I work for; they don't want to use Bluehost, GoDaddy, etc.

UK:
I've had absolutely no problems with <http://ukwebsolutionsdirect.co.uk/>

Lost count of the number of WP sites I've created on their hosting over
the past 5 years. Offer 1-click Installatron installs (which offers
updates within hours of a release).

Support is via email only but I can't fault it. If I haven't gotten a
decent response within 2 hours, it's really unusual.

Mel