[wp-forums] Ideas section

Les Bessant les at lcb.me.uk
Sun Feb 13 23:18:18 UTC 2011

Further to that - beat FF into submission by deleting the saved password for the incorrect version of my username. But I have to ask why the site is case sensitive on user logins - preserving case, fine. Suggesting a username doesn't exist if it's presented in the wrong case, not friendly to users at all...

And once I was in, I had no problem seeing the whole Ideas form in FF 3.6.13, OS X.

Les Bessant les at lcb.me.uk
Losing it[1] - http://losingit.me.uk/
My flickr pictures - http://flickr.com/photos/lesbessant/