[wp-forums] Some notes for 3.0.5 and 3.1

Andrew Nacin wp at andrewnacin.com
Thu Feb 10 22:17:30 UTC 2011

A few notes --

If you see people reporting that their menus or widgets are no longer
working, it wasn't us, it was probably a theme enqueueing the latest jQuery
in the admin:
http://wpdevel.wordpress.com/2011/02/10/if-your-menus-or-widgets-screens-broke/

If people complain that 3.0.5 broke advanced HTML in comments:
http://wpdevel.wordpress.com/2011/02/08/hotfix/

If people claim there was a bug in 3.0.5 and that might explain their
problem, but clearly doesn't, please correct them:
http://wordpress.org/support/topic/fatal-problem-after-upgrading-to-305

If you see anything on the forums that smells like a plugin incompatibility
or a bug in 3.1, please flag me down. Even if a plugin was doing something
wrong, we want to know, because it still might have been us. Because we're
days from final release, please, by all means, flag me down whenever you see
something odd:
http://wordpress.org/support/topic/wordpress-31-rc4-warning-invalid-argument-supplied-for-foreach

Thanks all!

Nacin