[wp-forums] Can we delete wil-babcock?

Mika A Epstein ipstenu at ipstenu.org
Fri Feb 4 14:11:25 UTC 2011

I changed the wil-babcock email to wlbbck+old at gmail.com and he was able to change the other one as needed.  Google. Sometimes it works for you instead of against you :)

But yes, apparently there IS a button I can use for that. Thank you! I hadn't noticed that before!

Yeah, not going to be a habit ever.  Hell, when people ask me to delete accounts because they want to leave, I tell them 'Log off and walk away.' If you're such a weak willed person that you cannot possibly walk away, you'll probably get banned for being a dick in the end anyway, but deleting an account means you can NEVER grow up and come back. But a dupe account, that's ... different in my head.