[wp-forums] User needs email changed

Mika A Epstein ipstenu at ipstenu.org
Thu Feb 3 19:51:07 UTC 2011

Well as it happens, I can't change it for him. It won't let me change it at ALL and I was able to change one for user mapquest earlier this week.

Both accounts are about a week old, with ONE post.

Ooooh. I can change djwils email to anything BUT what he wants!!  He wants it to be wlbbck at gmail.com and it won't take gmail!!