[wp-forums] 3.3 Headers Already Sent

Mika A Epstein ipstenu at ipstenu.org
Tue Dec 13 02:16:49 UTC 2011

A number of people are reporting this error:

headers already sent (output started at /wp-includes/general-template.php:2101)

I'm telling them right now to try a MANUAL upgrade, since odds are it's incomplete (and many of them have already tried removing all plugins, except that one guy who says he did but didn't since he still gets an error with the plugin in it).

http://wordpress.org/support/topic/fatal-error-on-upgrade-4
http://wordpress.org/support/topic/fatal-error-how-can-i-undo-the-update

And there was a couple more I can't find. Too many windows open ;)

I still think it's an incomplete upgrade.

----
Mika A Epstein (aka Ipstenu)
http://ipstenu.org