[wp-forums] site hacked and unable to login to wordpress.org forums

Jane Wells jane at automattic.com
Sat Dec 10 00:11:05 UTC 2011

On 12/9/11 7:04 PM, miranda jones wrote:
> hi chris,
>
> no i have a site on wordpress.org...that's what i login in to in order to
> control my pages.  i had help creating the site and he said apparently it
> is connected to both wordpress.com AND wordpress.org.
No sites are hosted an wordpress.org (the software is just downloaded
from there), and you need to create a user account at wordpress.org --
this is completely separate from any login associated with your own site
-- to post to the support forums there.

Your sitemirandaferrissjones.com is not hosted or related to wordpress.com.