[wp-forums] Post looking for theme developers who want to sell their themes

Kathryn Presner zoonini at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 01:00:30 UTC 2011

Is this sort of thing allowed?

http://wordpress.org/support/topic/looking-for-theme-developers-1?replies=1

----

We have released a public preview of our new marketplace today named
codeloaded. As we are still thin on content, we are looking for
wordpress theme developers who want to sell their themes on
codeloaded.

So if you have some work which is just gathering dust on your
harddrive, you might as well want to sell them on codeloaded.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact us. We hope to see you around