[wp-forums] Having a minor problem...

esmi at quirm dot net esmi at quirm.net
Thu Apr 28 22:48:06 UTC 2011

.. with this poster:
<http://wordpress.org/support/profile/neononcon>

as a result of this topic:
<http://wordpress.org/support/topic/default-post-type-as-blog-post?replies=13>

Put (what was meant to be) a temp bozo on him as I felt he'd bounce back
badly and needed time to calm down a little.

In the last 45 minutes, he's posted multiple times - including trying to
highjack another completely unrelated topic that I was involved in to
complain - and keeps talking about trolls etc. The stupid thing is that,
if he'd just e-post his original question - without the troll comments
or complaints - I'd let it pass and lift the bozo but it seems he needs
a little more time to chill out.

I'm about to log off for the night. Can someone else keep an eye on him?

Mel