[wp-forums] Plug-in dev can't reset own password

Mika A Epstein ipstenu at ipstenu.org
Sun Apr 17 02:40:24 UTC 2011

Ask them for the account and email (I usually ask them to email it to me) and to email you FROM the account's email. Kind of to verify that it's them.

Reset the account if it matches up.  If that doesn't work, we bribe Otto with beers as he may have to perform some DB chicanery.

(Of note? Bears != Beers )