[wp-forums] To unspam or not to delete - that is the question...

James Huff macmanx at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 06:37:52 UTC 2010

::sigh:: I have neither the time, nor patience for this jerk.  I apologize to everyone here for rescuing this from the spam bin.  From now on, I'll be deleting everything that I see from him there unless it is of constructive value to the community.

http://wordpress.org/support/topic/bug-wp301-ms-on-unixplesk-cannot-run-subdomain?replies=9

I'll leave the fate of the current topic in your hands.  I have said what I needed to.  Part of me wants to see his reply, the other part of me doesn't care to see anything from him.

________
James Huff
http://www.macmanx.com
http://weblogtoolscollection.com