[wp-forums] who undeleted the topic?

Mr mist listswpforum at mist.org.uk
Mon Oct 11 18:38:27 UTC 2010

Folk,

This saga continues

http://wordpress.org/support/topic/complaintswordpressorg?replies=14#post
-1734314

Now, this person has registered another account, so I'm not really sure
if there's any point in leaving the original account blocked, and it
might defuse the situation if we unblock it, rather than have this user
continue to spew rubbish.

I didn't see the original stuff before editing, it does seem to have
possibly been a legitimate mistake and a bit of escalation on both sides
- though her site does seem to still have the F word on it.

Thoughts on a postcard to the usual address (I've so far left things as
is.)
--
mrmist