[wp-forums] Spam Replies Being sent via Email?

James Huff macmanx at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 21:39:04 UTC 2010

I have a feeling that replies marked as spam are being send to topic subscribers via email.  I haven't seen it first hand, but I've seen a few strange topics where the OP has replied to a response that was still in Akismet.

I wish I had a few more links, but I just ran across this example right now:

http://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-remove-slide-bar-from-mag-theme

Marty's post was being held by Akismet, yet the OP still responded, so I'm guessing that the OP must have received the response via the email subscription.

________
James Huff
http://www.macmanx.com
http://weblogtoolscollection.com