[wp-forums] Bozo Please

Mark / t31os wp-t31os at ntlworld.com
Sun Mar 14 05:11:34 UTC 2010

If you're able to edit user profiles you can see whether the account has
been bozo'ed already.

Now you mention it though, perhaps it's another idea to consider, add a
bozo flag for moderators and alike to see when an account has been set
as a bozo (save having to ask for an account to be bozo'ed when it
already is).

Perhaps we should keep that for a future discussion though... :)

Mark