[wp-forums] Profanity in Usernames

Micah Cooksey micah at ronnykathy.com
Wed Mar 10 16:08:16 UTC 2010

I also wonder how many people know that the forum rules actually
exist.  We can inform people that violate them that they're breaking
them and give them a link, but other than that I don't think people
see them before they post.  Is there a way to make them more
prominent?  Even moving it to the how to & troubleshooting area would
be a start.
Micah Cooksey
micah at ronnykathy.com