[wp-forums] Shane G

Mark / t31os wp-t31os at ntlworld.com
Wed Mar 3 16:53:32 UTC 2010

Mark can you start a new mail next time posting to the list, or reply to
the posting in question.

Don't mean to sound old and picky, but for those of us with threaded
content/listings, the whole mislabelled subject lines screws with the
threading system in the readers we use to view the list.

Again, not meaning to pick, it's just less confusing .... (and us(me)
old sods need stuff to be less confusing... lol )

Mark / t31os