[wp-forums] wp.org bugs

Michael B miklb.online at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 20:13:54 UTC 2010

Where are we reporting these? I know there are several discussions going on about potential improvements both on the site and and in the forums, but I'm wondering where specific bugs are going?

Specifically, click on someone's profile, you're taken to http://profiles.wordpress.org/users/~username

Then click Forums tab in top nav. You'd expect to go to well, the forums, but I guess since it's a subdomain, and the nav is using relative links (??), it's trying to find the profile for http://profiles.wordpress.org/users/support.

Not a major issue, but for a new visitor might be a problem.

~miklb

Michael Bishop