[wp-forums] mu forums going read only later today

Michael B miklb.online at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 16:09:49 UTC 2010

I have been waiting for this to happen :-D

At first glance, I'm wondering if a sticky post for Domain Mapping and Sitewide Tags would be useful for this forum, seems it's going to be a popular and oft asked question.

Where there any other MS specific threads in the MU forum that were useful to possibly update and replicate in the new location?

~miklb

Michael Bishop