[wp-forums] Deleted post

James Huff macmanx at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 21:18:41 UTC 2010

I seem to have a magic "[Undelete entire topic]" link, so I undeleted both topics in question, since it seems that we're all in agreement that there's nothing wrong with them and this is more of a question of censorship than anything.  I figured that undeleting them would take the "heat" off of the censorship debate.

I hope that was the right thing to do.

As for what happened to them, I have no idea.  I did see http://wordpress.org/support/topic/405671 on the forums yesterday and thought it was rather interesting.

________
James Huff