[wp-forums] Deleted post

mrmist listswptesters at mist.org.uk
Thu Jun 3 18:28:30 UTC 2010

In message <4C07DD12.6060005 at automattic.com>, Jane Wells
<jane at automattic.com> writes
>Hi moderators. Could someone let me know who deleted this post:
>http://wordpress.org/support/topic/398382 and why? Responding off-list
>is fine. Thanks, Jane

The topic was 3 weeks ago so I can't be sure, but if I had just glanced
at that topic and didn't notice that it was mike who had posted it then
I could have deleted thinking it thinking it was spam due to the $6
million ...investors link, which looks spammy if you're not reading in
the context. Odd to have deleted it though, would have spammed it, I
think, if anything.

Can't imagine why the other topics would have been deleted though, they
seem fairly innocuous.
--
mrmist