[wp-forums] Abusive poster

Chris Kasten handy.solo at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 20:53:38 UTC 2010

Just a thought from experience: the bozo'd ones don't always know they're
bozo'd -- that keeps them nice and contained in their own little padded
version of reality.

Blocked ones can see they're blocked next time they try to vent. Sometimes
this leads to a game of whack-a-mole as they start creating alternate IDs to
"haunt" us with. That can get tedious!

Not saying to unblock him as I really have no inkling of what sort of sport
he'll be, but just something to consider before dropping the blocked hammer
:-)

Cheers,

Chris