[wp-forums] hit by Akismet again?

Chris Kasten handy.solo at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 15:59:45 UTC 2010

Yep. As we've mentioned before, just hang in there and be patient. Mods are
always checking the queue, we don't need to be notified :-)

And to anticipate a followup question: we have NO insight whatsoever as to
why Akismet doesn't like you on the forums -- unless you've gotten a bit of
a "reputation" via blog comments as well.