[wp-forums] Listing stickies only for whatever purpose

Mark / t31os wp-t31os at ntlworld.com
Sun Feb 28 16:25:16 UTC 2010

In honesty, i had not thought to use the "All posts" link, i simply
thought it would be nice to have a page that lists stickies alone, this
will allow filtering for stickies in the backend to.

Considering we'd only be adding a single tag to each of the posts i
could not see any good reasons not to do it, unless someone has
objections to tagging them, or can find reason not to?

Anyone care to take preference over which tag to use? (Does not
necessarily need to be one of the tags i suggested)

Mark