[wp-forums] Reducing spam

Mark / t31os wp-t31os at ntlworld.com
Sat Feb 20 13:03:01 UTC 2010

There have been 705 registrations from this domain since January *this
year*, that's more then just casual spam i'd say. Admins can confirm
this number by using the domain as a search term in the backend user
list (count was 705 when i looked this morning - 15 pages worth).

Just wanted to put a figure out there, 705 since January is an
unacceptable number of registrations for a period of little more then a
single month, by March we could have well over 1000 registrations for
this one domain alone.

Automatic staff / team, if you read this mailing list, i'd appreciate
getting this domain blacklisted so we(admins, mods) can avoid managing
all these spammy accounts on a *daily* basis. My email is above, feel
free to drop me a line.

Mark