[wp-forums] Reducing spam

Micah Cooksey micah at ronnykathy.com
Sat Feb 20 03:24:43 UTC 2010

We should all pitch in and pay the poor guy to write an essay for us
so he'll stop posting spam lol.

For the culinarily skilled, what do you think about this user: http://wordpress.org/support/profile/5516344

They posted four topics in the "your wordpress" section and every
single topic they've started has a link to their site.  I'm thinking
they might be asking random questions to get links.
Micah Cooksey
micah at ronnykathy.com