[wp-forums] Forums Codex Pages

esmi at quirm dot net esmi at quirm.net
Fri Feb 5 15:24:09 UTC 2010

on 05/02/2010 14:54 Chris Kasten said the following:
> I've added a "Forum Administration" page to the codex. I'd love it if the
> other mods would have a look and add to it or make modifications.
> http://codex.wordpress.org/Forum_Administration
> So far it talks about the Akismet Queue and Modlook tags. There's room for
> more :)

Hmm... I can't pick up a feed at:

<http://wordpress.org/support/rss/tags/modlook>

Thunderbird keeps rejecting it as "not a valid feed". The source at that
url is also blank (as opposed to an empty feed).

> We've also recently added some content to the "Support Forum Volunteers"
> page. Again, it would be cool if it got some review and enhancements as
> well.
> http://codex.wordpress.org/Support_Forum_Volunteers

Just added a note to the description of Miscellaneous to the effect that
the post don't have an option to "mark as resolved" (which I only found
out pretty recently).

--
Mel / esmi