[wp-forums] it's Monday 2.0

it's EMG its.emg at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 19:47:50 UTC 2010

Maybe we need to compile a list of known FAQs that keep popping up
(including issues that people insist are WP-related, but are in fact server
related) and put it in the sticky of every forum.

That way, if such a topic pops up, we can simply point to the sticky and
say, "Sorry, but..."

It won't stop the junk, but if people see that it's a sticky topic, they
might take us all more seriously when we say, "This is a server issue and
NOT a WP issue."