[wp-forums] Can Someone Help?

it's EMG its.emg at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 23:35:28 UTC 2010

Thanks so much James!

I just saw you pop into the thread - woot!  I have handled plugin issues
before that disabled the Admin panel (and thus recommended them to remove
the plugins via FTP), but no one that I remember ever said that they got the
same lock-out message as this user did and so I neglected to suggest that
this time - whoops.  I'll be watching the thread; be awesome to learn
something from this!