[wp-forums] blogger import

James Huff macmanx at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 23:00:28 UTC 2010

My understanding is that the issue is due to a change on Google's end.  WordPress.com has already compensated for the change and a fix is being worked into WordPress(.org).  For now, users can try this:

http://wordpress.org/support/topic/blogger-authorization-failed?replies=16#post-1492973

If that doesn't work, they can open a wordpress.com blog and import their blogger blog to that. Then, export their wordpress.com blog and import it to their primary WordPress blog.

I believe mrmist came up with that procedure, which he also accurately described as a "Texas two-step."

________
James Huff
http://www.macmanx.com
http://programnotes.wikia.com