[wp-forums] My posts don't appear in the forums again

Max Chirkov max.chirkov at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 16:07:56 UTC 2009

Hello guys,

Last month I had an issue - my forums account (maxchirkov) was bozo flagged
for no reason (here is the conversation
http://lists.automattic.com/pipermail/wp-forums/2009-October/005062.html)
and Michael H helped me to resolve it. Now I noticed that my posts do not
appear in the forums anymore, again. I have a feeling that my account got
flagged again. I don't understand why, because I only answer support
questions for the plugins I built.

Here are the most recent threads where I can only see my replies while
logged in:
http://wordpress.org/support/topic/331831 (answered on 11/17)
http://wordpress.org/support/topic/333242 (answered on 11/19)
http://wordpress.org/support/topic/333357 (answered on 11/19)

I don't participate too often, however, I do update SVN repository on
regular bases, but I don't see that could trigger the penalty.

I appreciate any help.
Thank you!

Max Chirkov