[wp-forums] Edit profile

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Sat Mar 29 18:18:22 GMT 2008

Along these same lines, is there some way that I can see all posts in
all forums? I like the separation being there for most users, but it
would be nice if there was a way that we power-users could see
everything in one place like before. Hopping between forums to see
threads that need input/moderation can get difficult and annoying.