[wp-forums] Period plea for plugin link change

MichaelH justmichaelh at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 18:29:43 GMT 2008

From: "Otto" <otto at ottodestruct.com>

> Is this broken again? Because this post:
> http://wordpress.org/support/topic/163163?replies=1
>
> Looks like it was done from the plugin page, but it has no useful header.

I think that was fixed so guessing that post is not from the Extend/plugins

Just did a test post from the Extend/plugins for the WordPress.com Stats
plugin and it put Stats in the tag, it prepended my topic with [Plugin:
WordPress.com Stats] and it put the link to the plugin after the post text I
entered.

See:
http://wordpress.org/support/topic/163183

MichaelH