[wp-forums] Re: wp-forums "Tone"

wordpress forums wordpress.forums at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 21:03:39 GMT 2007

While I appreciate your analysis of my psyche, you are a little off base.

That said, you are absolutely correct about my not backing down when
confronted, and I don't make alot of excuses about that. Perhaps that's a
behaviour dates back some two years ago when I was called a bitch on those
same forums by a then moderator and the post and the thread was allowed to
sit for all to read. For months, untouched.

In other words, I'll say this, when I dont feel that I am treated
respectfully and I cannot depend on the people that are are SUPPOSED to be
the moderaters doing their jobs, stepping in as it is to diffuse a
situation, much less even moderating their own replies.. of course I am
going to defend myself.

I will admit I could be more diplomatic, EVERYONE can be more diplomatic, so
that a gimmee. But I disagree with the premise that it falls to the "old
timers" or whatever to "turn the other cheek" etc.. Being new, or not
knowing something, not understanding, doesnt give ANYONE the right to just
shoot off personal remarks at their leisure without expecting some
repsponse..

http://wordpress.org/support/topic/132851?replies=12

Now,  podz knows my email, hell even Matt knows my e-mail -- so they can
contact me if theres anything else to discuss. Please feel free to carry on
disecting strangers.