[wp-forums] A Plugins Directory Heads Up

Michael E. Hancock mhancock at us.net
Tue Jun 12 17:44:34 GMT 2007

From: Michael E. Hancock

I know, nag, nag, but starting to see some 'esoteric' postings in the forums
such as these:
http://wordpress.org/support/topic/121336?replies=1
http://wordpress.org/support/topic/121673?replies=2
http://wordpress.org/support/topic/121725?replies=1

I'd guess all three should be in the Plugins forum.

On those treads that originate from the Extend/Plugins is it not possible to
force those into Plugins and Hacks Forum?

Michael E. Hancock