[wp-forums] The future of the forums

Petit petit at petitpub.com
Mon Jan 29 22:05:44 GMT 2007

Les Bessant wrote:
> [...]
+1
Sounds like a simple and future proof solution.
The "if you don't know ..." should definitely be there.
The enforcement "You must select your version" too, if want it to work.

Should the version be added to the post title or as a TAG ?
Maybe best to ask for version only for the first post, in effect marking
the thread?

/Petit