[wp-forums] The future of the forums

Mr. Awesome spencerp1 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 05:23:32 GMT 2007

[Petit wrote>
I like that, but only if [code] will preserve whitespace.
Not that too long code snippets should be dropped in the forum posts, but you know.
It's done anyway and soo much more readable with indentations.~~]

Yeah, well, nothing is 100% perfect though..not even me!! =P (I try to be though, at least 99.999999% of the time..) I guess we could jump on the plugin author about this or something? Hmm..

[Petit wrote>
( spencerp - you really changed your From: identity :) ? ~~]

Hahaha.. Well, it was really only going to be used to send ONE email reply, as a joke to someone. However, I just forgot to change it back then. I guess it's too late now though .. lol! =P Nah, I'm not sure yet, I'm still thinking of changing my blog's title again.. so, I'm just leaving it for now.. hmm..

--
spencerp
http://spencerp.net