[wp-forums] 2.1 RC1

Michael B miklb.online at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 02:38:26 GMT 2007

I bloody well asked a month ago about these type issues, and got
zeroresponse.  I tried, and tried.  Same BS last year with
2.0 and the debacle that ensued with the release/move of the forums.

It's such a shame such disconnect between Automattic and this list exists.

Thankfully, other things in life keep me busy.

~miklb

mark(podz) you still around?