[wp-forums] Forum Search, again sigh.

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 07:58:47 GMT 2007

I've been trying my hardest to search on the WP forums, and even tried
the Google method for search the site:wordpress.org/support search terms
and still nothing comes up sigh. Can someone please take a look at this
again, or something? Thanks..

By the way, I'm trying to help NuclearMoose with his database error of:
WordPress database error: [Unknown column 'rel_type' in 'field list']
SELECT post_id, category_id, rel_type FROM wp_post2cat WHERE post_id IN

He's running on the trunk/ and has ALL the plugins disabled, and even
reverted back to Default theme. I remember seeing this some where
before, but I can't find the post(s) on it because stupid search is
broken.. >_< Can anyone point a finger in the right direction LoL?

spencerp