[wp-forums] podcasting help

Michael B miklb.online at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 01:46:07 GMT 2007

Without seeing the link, I'll chime in and say that podpress 7.7 (and 7.6)
is causing my RSS feeds on a site I admin to be stripped of any HTML.
There's a thread at the podpress forum regarding it, and it appears several
other recent versions of the plugin have been doing the same.  Could very
well be related.

On 3/31/07, Jeremy Visser <jeremy.visser at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 3/31/07, Dr. Mike Wendell <theapparatus at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I hate to bother folks but could someone take a look at this thread
> > over in WPMu land and see if they see anything that would prevent the
> > poster's feed from picking up the enclosures.  I don't do podcasts
> > myself so I'm lost.
>
> Linky link link?

Michael Bishop