[wp-forums] Please read! Inregards to Install4free.. devs, podz, anyone!

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 30 23:00:21 GMT 2006

>We're supposed to be deleting the data about our installs >such as passwords etc.  If you need the data, which has been >necessary for me several times, ask the user again.

Oh, I didn't think any of "us" really knew to delete and of it all, being that we were ALL unsure of that through the wp-install list before!?  But, you're the "boss" I guess... whatever..

>If we want testimonials, then when people thank us and ask >what they can do for us, point them to a testimonial thread at >the support forums.

Which testimonial thread? I didn't know there was one, except for the one, a person made up originally pointing towards me here: http://wordpress.org/support/topic/83226?replies=8

Unless you want to use that for everyone, which I think would be cool. =)

>But I am all for deleting the info that was entrusted to us and >if the customer wants to reveal there web-site to the world, let >them do that via a testimonial.

Yeah, no doubt.. I agree too! Just however, we were ALL (3 or 4) us.. were talking about on the wp-install list, BUT.. when we were talking about it.. we were bringing up the points on those COMMENTS NOT BEING DISPLAYED to anyone.. but US. So.. whatever.. mine are deleted now.. You can run the show now lol!

I'll handle whatever is left there.. or, could even divert the current ones I'm handling to you......then whatever... ;) =)  Like I told Handy on Live Mess, just seems like *everything* is going to hell in a hand basket lately... well, in my case.. I'm saving on the air fare.. because I was already born into it, to begin with! Tata ..

spencerp