[wp-forums] Forums heat map

Craig nuclearmoose at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 13:04:17 GMT 2006

On 9/27/06, Lara @ Anubis Marketing <lara at anubismarketing.com> wrote:

> I'm not surprised at all. I knew that the only people who really used the
> Latest Posts was the volunteers/mods.

How did you come to that conclusion? I am neither a mod nor volunteer and I
use latest discussions to track the progress of my own questions. If it
drops off quickly, then I know that the forums are busy and I will have to
be more patient and wait for an answer. It has even prompted me to examine
my question to see if I'm completely clear on what I am asking. Also, it's
an easy way to see if anyone has responded to my query, if it happens to
still be showing on the latest list.

Hindsight is always 20/20, isn't it? ;^)

Craig.