[wp-forums] Forums above posts.

Petit petit at petitpub.com
Mon Sep 18 19:56:34 GMT 2006

Lara @ Anubis Marketing wrote:
> [...]
I agree. The ones coming for help on their special pet question,, must
have a very lucky day indeed, if the find the answer in the Latest
Discussion section, and helpers, I guess would go for their special area
of competence or the no-replies/unresolved listings.

/Petit
PS. Nobody seem to like my "banner" style "Read this first!" top box 8-/