[wp-forums] The "Changes" - PT2 - Let's get this together..

Craig nuclearmoose at gmail.com
Sat Sep 16 12:54:23 GMT 2006

First of all, this whole discussion is REALLY hard to follow. How about
using the Democracy plugin on a special blog made just for this kind of
thing (off of the WP.org Mother ship)? I've added my voice where I feel
appropriate to do so. It would be easier, as well, to have a specific "post"
for each item so that the discussions stay focus and are easily followed and
understood. Frankly, I simply stopped trying to sort out what everyone was
talking about and decided just to vote and not bother joining the
discussion. I have opinions and reasons for the way I voted, but they will
be lost in the cacophony of all the other replies.

-1 for using the mailing list as the tool for doing this. The list should
have been notified on where to go and vote and discuss this in a more
appropriate forum. Perhaps this is something that needs to be developed as
well.