[wp-forums] The "Changes" - PT2 - Let's get this together..

Christopher J. Hradil chradil at comcast.net
Sat Sep 16 01:33:31 GMT 2006

you should be able to see what I've added inside of <!--  --> in each section, just a line or two in
each place, along with a link to install4free really, I think that should be fine, it's something
I've been thinking about for a while, but just kept forgetting to do until earlier today...

~~
Christopher J. Hradil
http://hradil.us