[wp-forums] The "Changes" - PT2 - Let's get this together..

Christopher J. Hradil chradil at comcast.net
Fri Sep 15 23:54:04 GMT 2006

Well, when you put it that way....

ps.. on the install4free subject, I know that everyone's busy and so on, I was going to suggest that
someone go ahead and update the codex in a couple of logical places with the link/information for
install4free, instead, I've gone ahead and done the updates (but left them in HTML comments, lest I
be slapped for doing something which seems to make sense, but everyone else disagrees) in the
following locations:

http://codex.wordpress.org/Installing_WordPress#Things_to_Know_Before_You_Begin

http://codex.wordpress.org/Before_You_Install

http://codex.wordpress.org/FAQ_Installation#Installation