[wp-forums] The "Changes" - PT2 - Let's get this together..

Lara at Anubis Marketing lara at anubismarketing.com
Fri Sep 15 21:38:03 GMT 2006

+1 Move the list of specific forums above the recent posts.

-1 Move/Remove/Replace the Latest Discussions section off the forums index
page, with the actual forums themselves.

+1 Fix the search on the Forums and Codex, for each search, to search each
section specifically.

(no opinion) Removing the Beta forum.

+1 Fix the pagination issues/problems!

+1 Make a good FAQ/Forums Rules, get a team together on this, and make it
happen!

-1 Make a drop down menu type deal for the "Tags".

+1 Make posting code and links easier for less technical users. Use the
wordpress.pastebin.ca for people to paste codes, then post back the URL to
it. Also, fix the bugs for placing links in the forums!

+1 "When a thread gets marked as Resolved, close it too. If folks want to
dredge up golden-oldies, let 'em refer to it by link. After 50 or more posts
the topic has often drifted all over hell and back."

- FAQs
It was mentioned before, about adding some FAQS per forum, also a "team" was

in the process of being started? Any new word on this people?

Personal note - I'd be happy to help with this if I can... I do think that
there should be ONE faq page, categorized perhaps per forum or per topic...
something like that.